• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nominations for GodFather
We are now opening nominations for Godfather, leader of the Mafia Faction. If you would like to nominate somebody please comment with their in game name. Nominations for this position will end in a week on November 18th, 2018 at 12 Noon and elections to follow shortly after.
I wanna nominate myself lol. Ive played a lot of police rp and was msg in mafia before. Mafia is by far my favorite class too play in any PoliceRP Server
(11-16-2018, 10:56 PM)Shottyy Wrote: I wanna nominate myself lol. Ive played a lot of police rp and was msg in mafia before. Mafia is by far my favorite class too play in any PoliceRP Server

So far, you are the only one who has been nominated for the position. If you remain the only one on Sunday, You will be whitelisted for Godfather.
Nominations are now closed, Shotty has been the only one nominated. Congratulations on your new RP position. You will be whitelisted in game soon.
You havent been on the server since. The position has not been assigned and nominations are once again open.